Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-03-13 - From KEF LS50s to R500s
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-02-26 - Bryston Is Second to None!
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 07 February 2011 07 February 2011
To Doug Schneider,
First off, I would like to say I really enjoy the reviews and audio coverage that your site and reviewers provide. I did have one question: Can you tell me when Vade Forrester will post his review of ARC’s DAC8? I loved his review of the Wyred 4 Sound DAC-2 and have been trying to be patient for his review of the ARC DAC8. From what I read on some forums, that is one of the DACs to own.
We're certainly glad you enjoy our reviews. Vade’s DAC8 review is scheduled for March 1. . . . Doug Schneider