Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-03-13 - From KEF LS50s to R500s
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-02-26 - Bryston Is Second to None!
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 21 February 2011 21 February 2011
I just finished reading your February 2011 review of the B&W 803 Diamond speaker. Thanks for an excellent read and a very detailed review. Question: Have you listened to the Aerial Acoustics Model 9 (or heard any respected comment on them) and, if so, how would you say they compare?
Admittedly, I'm a lover of the B&W brand and sound (I'm looking to upgrade from the discontinued NT9), but have been looking around. I look forward to receiving your feedback. Thanks much.
Like you, I think the Aerial Acoustics Model 9 would be great competition for the B&W 803 Diamond. Up till now, we have not reviewed an Aerial speaker, however, so I'm not real sure I'll be able to find out how the 9 would fare. It does look like a nice, modern design, and, of course, Aerial has an excellent reputation. We can certainly inquire about a pair to review. . . . Jeff Fritz