Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-03-13 - From KEF LS50s to R500s
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-02-26 - Bryston Is Second to None!
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 21 March 2011 21 March 2011
To Ron Doering,
I read your review [of the Legacy Audio Studio HD loudspeakers] and am thinking about heading down Route 55 to Springfield, Illinois, to audition a pair. I’m worried about your emphasis on the treble aspects of the speaker. Does it overemphasize the treble? I listen to almost everything and don’t want "tinny" speakers.
I wholeheartedly recommend that you give these speakers a listen. Far be it from sounding "tinny," I thought the Legacy Studio HDs worked magic with the treble, feeding me information from my favorite records that I didn't know even existed. Of course all depends on the sound you like as well as the source material and equipment, but if set up correctly, I think you'll be impressed with these speakers. . . . Ron Doering