Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2017-08-28 - Revel Performa3 F206 vs. KEF R500
- 2017-08-10 - To Change for the Better
- 2017-09-01 - Buying the Best -- "Hard Knocks" Learning
- 2017-10-02 - "The MQA Balloon"
- 2017-10-01 - What If MQA Succeeds?
- 2017-10-07 - Some Impressive MQA Testing
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 27 June 2011 27 June 2011
Re: Octave V 80 or Ayon Triton II
To Doug Schneider:
I am keen to seek your advice on which of the above integrated amps is better. I have narrowed it down to these two. Do you have any others to recommend in this price and performance range?
We actually have an Octave V 40 SE review coming on July 1, but we’ve never reviewed the V 80 nor do we have plans to. Same goes for the Triton II -- no past reviews, none coming up. As for other recommendations, it’s hard to simply recommend something without knowing more about your needs. Perhaps write in again with more details. Sorry we can’t help more with products, but I do recommend reading the Octave review on July 1, since it might help you out. . . . Doug Schneider