Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-09-03 - Blue Jean Cable or Anticables Instead
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- 2018-05-31 - Reference 3A de Capo Sensitivity Discrepancies
- 2018-10-13 - Herbie's Fat Dots
- 2018-09-01 - Upgrade Suggestion for the $926.95 System -- IsoAcoustics Stands
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 26 July 2011 26 July 2011
To Doug Schneider,
Thank you for your frank response to my inquiry. I'm so glad that I “discovered” SoundStage! in my quest. You have enlightened me to the fact that I must carefully consider electronics, now and future, as I decide what to do. I have heard that the Rockports are not difficult to drive. Thanks to Randall Smith, I will likely end up with a Boulder 865 (or separates) or a Coda 15.0 (plus an appropriate preamp).
Thanks again . . . SoundStage! is a fantastic resource.