Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2017-08-28 - Revel Performa3 F206 vs. KEF R500
- 2017-08-10 - To Change for the Better
- 2017-09-01 - Buying the Best -- "Hard Knocks" Learning
- 2017-10-02 - "The MQA Balloon"
- 2017-10-01 - What If MQA Succeeds?
- 2017-10-07 - Some Impressive MQA Testing
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 22 September 2011 22 September 2011
To Doug Schneider,
Would the Paradigm Atom Monitor v.7 be better than the Axiom M3 v.3 too? I found your article on the Paradigms very informative and helpful.
Axiom’s M3 loudspeaker has long been a favorite of mine and it’s easy to understand why a comparison of that speaker against Paradigm’s new Atom Monitor v.7 would be helpful. Unfortunately, I don’t have Axiom's latest M3 version here so I couldn’t put it up against the Atom Monitor v.7 during the review, only the Polk and Audioengine models I mentioned in the article. . . . Doug Schneider