Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-03-13 - From KEF LS50s to R500s
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-02-26 - Bryston Is Second to None!
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 22 September 2011 22 September 2011
To Doug Schneider,
Would the Paradigm Atom Monitor v.7 be better than the Axiom M3 v.3 too? I found your article on the Paradigms very informative and helpful.
Axiom’s M3 loudspeaker has long been a favorite of mine and it’s easy to understand why a comparison of that speaker against Paradigm’s new Atom Monitor v.7 would be helpful. Unfortunately, I don’t have Axiom's latest M3 version here so I couldn’t put it up against the Atom Monitor v.7 during the review, only the Polk and Audioengine models I mentioned in the article. . . . Doug Schneider