Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-03-13 - From KEF LS50s to R500s
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-02-26 - Bryston Is Second to None!
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- Written by SoundStage! Hi-Fi Reader SoundStage! Hi-Fi Reader
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 13 October 2011 13 October 2011
To S. Andrea Sundaram,
In your column ["Discs Aren't Dead!"] you said you burn most of your downloads to DVD-A for playback. That is a process I want to use rather than needing a computer near my audio equipment or having a network connection of some sort for my audio system.
My question is, where do you find the hardware and software to burn DVD-A? I have tried to look it up on the Internet and have only been frustrated as there are so many sites that do not really tell you much.
Thank you very much,
I use Cirlinca DVD-Audio Solo, which should work with any drive capable of burning DVDs. . . . S. Andrea Sundaram