Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-09-03 - Blue Jean Cable or Anticables Instead
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- 2018-05-31 - Reference 3A de Capo Sensitivity Discrepancies
- 2018-10-13 - Herbie's Fat Dots
- 2018-09-01 - Upgrade Suggestion for the $926.95 System -- IsoAcoustics Stands
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 16 January 2012 16 January 2012
To Doug Schneider and Jeff Fritz,
I was just reading Jeff's coverage of CES and I wanted to congratulate you on your format.
I really enjoyed the combination of room performance and then individual product announcements. I think that is the BEST approach to show coverage that I have seen, and wanted to congratulate you!
Be well, see you again soon!
Yours in music,
Joe Kubala, Kubala-Sosna Research LLC
Our goal with this year’s CES coverage was not only to create the world’s largest report, but also put it on in a timely manner and make it very interesting to read. The entire report was put online during the event and was finished when the doors closed. We’re glad you enjoyed it. . . . Doug Schneider