Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-03-13 - From KEF LS50s to R500s
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-02-26 - Bryston Is Second to None!
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 25 April 2012 25 April 2012
To Doug Schneider,
I'm from Argentina. I want to buy Magico v2 speakers for my pair of McIntosh MC601 monoblock amplifiers. I also have an Ayon CD-55s CD player and my room is 4 x 4 meters. My question is: Will the Magico V2s work well with the McIntosh MC601s?
Magico's V2 is an excellent speaker, but it needs plenty of power to sound its best. Luckily, the MC601 mono amplifier can provide that -- it's rated to deliver 600W into 8, 4 or 2 ohms. I don't see any problem at all. . . . Doug Schneider