Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-03-13 - From KEF LS50s to R500s
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-02-26 - Bryston Is Second to None!
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 30 May 2012 30 May 2012
To Doug Schneider,
Nice review on the PSB Imagine T2. Do you still recommend it as highly today, or are there other speakers I should look at instead?
The Imagine T2 review was only published about four weeks ago, so my opinion of it hasn’t changed. In fact, a really good speaker like that one remains a really good speaker for years to come -- performance doesn't get surpassed that fast. Still, there are always new products being introduced and, of course, reviewed, so maybe I’ll find something I like as much at that price in the months to come. Until then, the T2 still gets my highest recommendation. . . . Doug Schneider