Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2017-08-28 - Revel Performa3 F206 vs. KEF R500
- 2017-08-10 - To Change for the Better
- 2017-09-01 - Buying the Best -- "Hard Knocks" Learning
- 2017-10-02 - "The MQA Balloon"
- 2017-10-01 - What If MQA Succeeds?
- 2017-10-07 - Some Impressive MQA Testing
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 21 June 2012 21 June 2012
To Doug Schneider,
A quick question following your review of the Magico V2 I just read. I am about to buy them and wonder if they would go well with Nordost Frey interconnects. What would your opinion be?
Thanks for your reply.
Some reviewers might take a guess and tell you how well they think they might work, but I'm not one of them. Cables can make meaningful differences, but to know what those differences are requires experimentation in the system they're going to be used in. You're also asking about interconnects, not speaker cables, so that only makes matters worse -- anything I could say would be, at best, a wild guess. The only thing I can say is to give them a try once you have the speakers in your system and report back to us. . . . Doug Schneider