Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-03-13 - From KEF LS50s to R500s
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-02-26 - Bryston Is Second to None!
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 15 July 2012 15 July 2012
To Doug Schneider,
Any plan on reviewing the Devialet Air? I am sure Plurison would be more than willing to lend you one. Like you, I fell in love with the Devialet D-Premier.
Guy La Rue
I'm not surprised that you're smitten with the Devialet D-Premier, which I reviewed quite some time ago. To this day, I still consider it to be one of the very best amplification products out there, if not the best. What I'm surprised about is that the North American press has largely ignored it -- I'm not sure why.
I'm also not surprised that you're suggesting a follow-up of it with the AIR wireless add-on. If it works as promised, it would make this already amazing product all that much better. I hadn't planned to do any follow-up, but your e-mail prompted me to reconsider. I'm going to contact Devialet and their distributor, Plurison, and see what they have to say. . . . Doug Schneider