Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2017-06-09 - He Says Ken Is Correct!
- 2017-08-28 - Revel Performa3 F206 vs. KEF R500
- 2017-05-30 - Meitner Upgrade Worth It?
- 2017-08-10 - To Change for the Better
- 2017-09-01 - Buying the Best -- "Hard Knocks" Learning
- 2017-10-02 - "The MQA Balloon"
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 25 July 2012 25 July 2012
To Doug Schneider,
You have many sites. Is there any place I can find all the current updates?
There's not just one place -- there are three. If you go to our main portal site at www.soundstage.com or www.soundstagenetwork.com, you'll see a "Newest on the Network" newsfeed that shows all the newest updates with links to the articles. That newsfeed is one place, but it takes its feed from Twitter, which is another place that has all the updates. If you have a Twitter account, I suggest following us (@soundstagenet) so you'll be able to receive our updates on your Twitter feed. So that's another. This Twitter feed also updates our Facebook page, which is located at www.facebook.com/soundstagenet, so that's the third spot. If you have a Facebook account, simply "like" our Facebook page and you'll automatically see our updates appear in your Facebook newsfeed. The Facebook page also has photos of our reviewers' systems that we'll be updating regularly. . . . Doug Schneider