Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-03-13 - From KEF LS50s to R500s
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-02-26 - Bryston Is Second to None!
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 25 July 2012 25 July 2012
To Doug Schneider,
You have many sites. Is there any place I can find all the current updates?
There's not just one place -- there are three. If you go to our main portal site at www.soundstage.com or www.soundstagenetwork.com, you'll see a "Newest on the Network" newsfeed that shows all the newest updates with links to the articles. That newsfeed is one place, but it takes its feed from Twitter, which is another place that has all the updates. If you have a Twitter account, I suggest following us (@soundstagenet) so you'll be able to receive our updates on your Twitter feed. So that's another. This Twitter feed also updates our Facebook page, which is located at www.facebook.com/soundstagenet, so that's the third spot. If you have a Facebook account, simply "like" our Facebook page and you'll automatically see our updates appear in your Facebook newsfeed. The Facebook page also has photos of our reviewers' systems that we'll be updating regularly. . . . Doug Schneider