Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-03-13 - From KEF LS50s to R500s
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-02-26 - Bryston Is Second to None!
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 23 November 2012 23 November 2012
To Doug Schneider,
Have you heard anything about the SVS Ultras yet? Are they still on their way for a future review? I would really like to hear what you find when they are given a run.
I’m glad your e-mail came in. I confess that my mind hasn't been on review products for the last couple of weeks -- I’m up to my ears in work redesigning this site, which we’re hoping to have online next week if all goes well. Fingers crossed.
Right after that, I’ll give the folks at SVS a call if they haven’t called me . When I spoke to them at RMAF last month, which is where we first saw and reported on these interesting new models, they said they hoped to have a pair of Ultra Towers to me at the end of November so we could get the review process started in a timely fashion. I’m certainly hoping they come through because I think a lot of people would like to know about the Ultras. Currently, the story I wrote about them at RMAF is the most-read piece on SoundStage! Global. . . . Doug Schneider