Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-03-13 - From KEF LS50s to R500s
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-02-26 - Bryston Is Second to None!
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 17 March 2013 17 March 2013
To Doug Schneider,
Thanks for the suggestions. I increased the distance between the speakers to 7’ and avoided toe-in and the sound balance is much to my liking. I will do some fine-tuning after the speakers have completed about 100 hours of playing.
Glad those suggestions worked! Feel free to write back after that 100-hour mark. . . . Doug Schneider