Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2017-08-28 - Revel Performa3 F206 vs. KEF R500
- 2017-08-10 - To Change for the Better
- 2017-09-01 - Buying the Best -- "Hard Knocks" Learning
- 2017-10-02 - "The MQA Balloon"
- 2017-10-01 - What If MQA Succeeds?
- 2017-10-07 - Some Impressive MQA Testing
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 25 April 2013 25 April 2013
To Doug Schneider,
Do any of the SoundStage! Network publications plan to review the new Revel F208 speaker? Revel is well known as one of the most research- and engineering-driven companies in the business (your cup of tea as well as mine), and with some of the most impressive development and testing facilities around. The F208 could be one of those speakers, like the KEF R900, that gives absolutely world-class sound for under $5000.
Thanks in advance,
I agree wholeheartedly! The problem is, we don’t have any in the queue. But your message is an important one, which is why we reprinted it, and I’m going to make sure that the right people at Revel see this. . . . Doug Schneider