Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-03-13 - From KEF LS50s to R500s
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-02-26 - Bryston Is Second to None!
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 25 April 2013 25 April 2013
To Doug Schneider,
Do any of the SoundStage! Network publications plan to review the new Revel F208 speaker? Revel is well known as one of the most research- and engineering-driven companies in the business (your cup of tea as well as mine), and with some of the most impressive development and testing facilities around. The F208 could be one of those speakers, like the KEF R900, that gives absolutely world-class sound for under $5000.
Thanks in advance,
I agree wholeheartedly! The problem is, we don’t have any in the queue. But your message is an important one, which is why we reprinted it, and I’m going to make sure that the right people at Revel see this. . . . Doug Schneider