Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-03-13 - From KEF LS50s to R500s
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-02-26 - Bryston Is Second to None!
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 27 May 2013 27 May 2013
To Doug Schneider,
Thanks for the response. I bought the Giya G2s today. They will be fed by a Meitner Audio MA-1 into the new Musical Fidelity M8-series preamp and monoblocks! Now I just need to sort out cabling.
Congratulations, you’re now the proud owner of some of the best speakers in the world! I’ve never heard Musical Fidelity M8-series products, but I do have a Meitner Audio MA-1 DAC here right now and can confidently say that it’s something special. Please write back when you have the Giya G2s and give me an update. . . . Doug Schneider