Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-03-13 - From KEF LS50s to R500s
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-02-26 - Bryston Is Second to None!
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 05 April 2014 05 April 2014
To Doug Schneider,
I am interested in buying Cambridge Audio Aero 2 speakers. I just moved into a condo and I own a Naim NAIT 5i v2 with an old pair of Energy Connoisseur C-4 speakers. I need to change the speakers. What do you think of the match of the Naim NAIT and the Aero 2s?
I can’t see any reason that your Naim integrated amp and the Cambridge Audio speakers wouldn’t work very well. The NAIT 5i is a very well-regarded amp that’s rated at 50Wpc (8 ohms). The Aero 2 is only moderately sensitive, but it’s very easy to drive. It’s also an extremely good sounding speaker for the price, which I wrote about in my review of it this month. In a small room like you’re describing, the pairing should be perfect. . . . Doug Schneider