Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-03-13 - From KEF LS50s to R500s
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-02-26 - Bryston Is Second to None!
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 03 August 2014 03 August 2014
To Doug Schneider,
Just curious why there have been no reviews of the Revel Performa3 series yet? I just auditioned a pair of M106es. I'm quite impressed. They seem a little more neutral than the KEF LS50. In my room the Revel is easily one of the best bookshelf models I've ever heard and I'm very picky!
It’s funny you should mention Revel’s Performa3 series today -- I literally just finished the review of the F206, which is the smaller floorstander in the series, and sent it in for final editing. You’ll see the review on this site in September. Likewise, Roger Kanno is just finishing up a review of a Peforma3 F208-based home-theater system, which will be published on SoundStage! Xperience in September or October. Anyone who is serious about speakers will want to read these reviews when they come out because, as you’ve learned through listening, these are incredibly good loudspeakers! . . . Doug Schneider