Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-03-13 - From KEF LS50s to R500s
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-02-26 - Bryston Is Second to None!
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 26 March 2015 26 March 2015
To Doug Schneider,
I’ve been anxiously awaiting the GoldenEar Triton One review. Every reviewer so far says it is far above any of the other GoldenEar models. When will it be posted? Keep up the good work.
The review has been written and it is going through final editing. It will be officially published on April 15, but if you check SoundStageDaily.com a week or so before and look through the headlines, you might find that it’s been “leaked” early, since there is quite a bit of interest from readers regarding this speaker -- your letter is proof of that. . . . Doug Schneider