Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2017-08-28 - Revel Performa3 F206 vs. KEF R500
- 2017-08-10 - To Change for the Better
- 2017-09-01 - Buying the Best -- "Hard Knocks" Learning
- 2017-10-02 - "The MQA Balloon"
- 2017-10-01 - What If MQA Succeeds?
- 2017-10-07 - Some Impressive MQA Testing
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 18 April 2015 18 April 2015
To Doug Schneider,
Just a quick note to thank you for introducing me to Musica Nuda. I’d listened to some Sonus Faber Olympica IIIs a couple of day ago and was following up with the reviews online and came across your well-put-together thoughts. And Musica Nuda . . .
So here’s one for you (maybe you’re already there?): Aloe Blacc, “I Need a Dollar.”
Great to hear you like Musica Nuda -- a great, great band. I have to thank Sonus Faber’s acoustic designer, Paolo Tezzon, for introducing me to that one.
It’s funny you should mention Aloe Blacc. I just finished proofreading reviews by Jeff Fritz and Hans Wetzel, which will go online next month, and Aloe Blacc is mentioned in both. Now there’s your e-mail with his name, so I’m definitely going to check him out, likely on Tidal. . . . Doug Schneider