Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-03-13 - From KEF LS50s to R500s
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-02-26 - Bryston Is Second to None!
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 23 April 2015 23 April 2015
To Doug Schneider,
I read the article on [the GoldenEar Technology] Triton Ones. Very impressive. So, Revel F208s or Triton Ones?
Revel’s Performa3 F208 and GoldenEar’s Triton One are two excellent loudspeakers priced within $1 of each other. Which one is better? It’s really impossible to say because they not only sound quite different, they also look very different. My suggestion is that if you’re serious about buying one or the other, audition both and let your ears and eyes decide which appeals to you the most. . . . Doug Schneider