Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-09-03 - Blue Jean Cable or Anticables Instead
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- 2018-05-31 - Reference 3A de Capo Sensitivity Discrepancies
- 2018-10-13 - Herbie's Fat Dots
- 2018-09-01 - Upgrade Suggestion for the $926.95 System -- IsoAcoustics Stands
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 01 September 2014 01 September 2014
To Doug Schneider,
I'm the guy who asked when the Performa3 reviews would come out. You subsequently published my letter.
I found your F206 review to be spot on. We seem to hear the same things: notably, the ultra-clear midrange and lack of sizzle on the tweeter. I bought the M106 but also auditioned the F206 and F208. I think this whole line is utterly fantastic and a good value. Sadly, I wouldn't use the term "good value" very often in the world of high-end audio. But these Revels check all the boxes, don't break the bank, and leave little (nothing?) to be desired in a small room.
Thanks for your work -- I enjoy reading it.